WEARABLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (embedded C)
Looking to build something that improves the world… that connects generations…
Ready to save lives…
Zembro is the company behind the Zembro bracelet, a wearable + app for the senior population, linked to the loved ones. We are a well-funded Belgian start-up company with shareholders from several Belgian renowned organizations.
You are creative, highly enthusiast and embedded software development is part of your DNA.
- Setting-up and streamlining the development of the embedded App of Zembro
- Development and maintenance of embedded (low power) applications related to Zembro.
- Software design and implementation.
- Perform & provide guidance to test programs for embedded software and applications.
- Review, evaluate & improve our product designs
- Provide post-production support of released products
- S. or Master in Engineering (Software/Computer/Electrical) or Computer Science
- +1 year experience with embedded software development (preferable for low-power solutions)
- Solid expertise in: Embedded C, tinyOS
- Being able to work in an agile (scrum) team.
- Creative, technical and designer skills
- Big-picture thinker who can dive into details and sniff out trouble
- Take ownership of complete release cycle
- Fluent in English & Dutch/French (any other European language is a plus)
- A real opportunity to become a shining star within a brand with huge potential
- A great story of a start-up conquering the world
- Extremely innovative and new tech product & services
- A once-in-a-lifetime employer, filled with entrepreneurs, creative minds, innovators and passionate people
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- Flexible hours
- Option to work remotely when necessary