This safety information relates to the Zembro bracelet. To prevent injury to yourself or damage to the bracelet, you must read the safety information before using the bracelet.
Failing to follow the safety warnings and requirements can lead to serious injury or death.
Do not use damaged power cords or loose electrical connections.
Non-secure connections can result in an electric shock or burn.
Do not touch the power cord with wet hands. Do not disconnect the charger by pulling on the cable.
Doing this can result in an electric shock.
Do not bend or damage the power cable.
Doing this can result in an electric shock or burns.
Do not use the bracelet while it is charging and do not touch the bracelet with wet hands.
Doing this can result in an electric shock.
Do not cause a short circuit in the charger or the bracelet.
Doing so can result in an electric shock or burns. It may lead to a fault in the battery performance or cause the battery to explode.
Use only chargers and accessories approved by the manufacturer.
- If you use chargers, it can reduce the lifespan of your bracelet or cause a fault in the battery performance. These chargers can also result in a fire or cause the battery to explode.
- Use only batteries approved by Zembro and chargers that are specially designed for your bracelet. If you use an incompatible battery and charger, it can cause serious damage to your battery or your charger.
- Zembro cannot be held responsible for the safety of the user when the accessories or parts used are not approved by Zembro.
Do not drop the charger or the bracelet and make sure that they do not bump against anything.
Be cautious when using the bracelet and the charger; follow appropriate guidelines when disposing of them.
- Do not throw the battery or the bracelet in a fire. Never place the battery or the bracelet in heating devices, such as microwaves, ovens or radiators. The bracelet can explode if overheated. Follow all local requirements when you dispose of used batteries or devices.
- You may never compress or pierce the bracelet.
- Do not expose the bracelet to high external pressure as this can lead to an internal short-circuit and overheating.
Do not allow the bracelet, the battery or the charger to be damaged.
- Never expose the battery to very low or high temperatures.
- Extreme temperatures can damage the battery and the charge capacity and reduce the efficiency of the battery.
- Make sure that the battery does not come into contact with metal objects because this can result in a connection between the + and – poles of the battery, leading to temporary or permanent damage.
- Never use a damaged charger or battery.
Do not keep the battery near heating devices, microwaves, hot cooking devices or high-pressure compartments.
- The battery can leak.
- The bracelet can overheat and cause a fire.
Do not use your bracelet in places with high concentrations of dust or particles in the air. Do not keep your bracelet in such places.
Dust or foreign materials can cause a malfunction in your bracelet and can result in fire or electric shock.
Prevent the multifunctional connection and the small end of the charger from coming into contact with conductive materials such as liquids, dust, metal powders and pencil lead.
Conductive materials can cause a short circuit or corrosion of the connections, which can lead to an explosion or fire.
Do not chew or suck on the bracelet or the battery.
- Doing so can damage the bracelet or lead to an explosion or fire.
- Children or animals can choke on small parts.
- If children use the bracelet, make sure that they use it in the correct manner.
Do not put the bracelet or the accessories supplied with it in your eyes, ears or mouth.
Doing so can lead to choking or serious injury.
Do not touch a damaged or leaking Li-ion battery (Lithium-ion).
Please contact the closest authorised service centre for information on disposing of your Li-ion battery following appropriate guidelines and requirements.
Failure to follow the safety requirements can lead to injury or damage the bracelet.
Do not use the bracelet when near other electronic devices.
Most electronic devices use RF signals (radio frequency). The bracelet can interfere with other electronic devices.
Do not use the bracelet in a hospital, aeroplane or motor vehicle in which malfunctions can be caused by disruption of radio frequencies.
- If possible, avoid the use of the bracelet within 15cm of a pacemaker because the bracelet can result in interference to the pacemaker.
- To minimise possible interference to a pacemaker, you must only use the bracelet on the other side of your body to the pacemaker.
- If you use medical devices, you must contact the manufacturer of the device to determine whether the device will be affected by the radio frequencies emitted by the bracelet.
- In an aeroplane, the use of electronic devices can interfere with the electronic navigation instruments in the aeroplane.
- Make sure that the bracelet is not in your hand luggage during a flight.
Do not expose the bracelet to heavy smoke or gases.
Doing so can damage the housing of the bracelet or cause a malfunction in the bracelet.
Turn off the bracelet when in environments with explosive danger.
- Follow all instructions, requirements and information in environments with potential for explosive danger.
- Do not use your bracelet in the vicinity of fuels or chemical substances or in locations where explosions take place.
- Do not keep flammable liquids, gases and explosive material in the same area as the bracelet or the parts or accessories for the bracelet.
If there are unusual odours or smells coming from the battery, or if smoke or liquids are coming out of the battery, immediately cease using the bracelet and immediately contact the Zembro client service (at email@example.com)
Failure to do so can result in fire or explosion.
Follow all safety procedures, requirements and regulations when using the bracelet whilst driving a motor vehicle.
While you drive, your first priority is to drive your vehicle safely. While driving, use of a wearable, such as a Zembro bracelet, is forbidden by law.
Maintain and use your bracelet correctly.
Do not store your bracelet in extremely hot or cold locations. You are best using the bracelet in an environment with a temperature between 5°C and 35°C.
- Using the bracelet in environments with extreme temperatures can result in screen malfunctions, can damage the bracelet or cause the battery to explode.
- Do not expose the bracelet to direct sunlight for long periods of time (for example: on the dashboard of a car).
Do not store the bracelet in the vicinity of magnetic fields.
The bracelet can be damaged or the battery can lose charge when exposed to magnetic fields.
Do not paint the bracelet and do not attach stickers to the bracelet.
- Paint and stickers can cause the moving parts to jam, stopping the bracelet from functioning correctly.
- If you are allergic to paint or the metal parts of the bracelet, you may suffer from itchiness, eczema or swelling. If this happens, you must stop using the bracelet and contact your doctor.
Do not use the bracelet if it is broken or cracked.
Immediately contact Zembro customer service for repairs.
Do not expose the bracelet to sudden shocks by, for example, allowing it to fall from heights greater than 2m.
- If the bracelet is bent or deformed, it may be damaged or parts may no longer function adequately.
Ensure optimal lifespan of battery and charger.
- Do not leave your bracelet charging for longer than four consecutive hours as the lifespan of the battery may be reduced as a result of over-charging.
- An unused device will lose charge and will need to be charged again before it can be used.
- Remove the charger plug from the power outlet when the charger is not being used.
- Use the battery only for the purposes it is intended for.
- If you do not use the battery for a long time, the lifespan and performance may be reduced. This can also cause the battery to become defective or explode, or it can result in a fire.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual to guarantee the longest possible lifespan of your bracelet and battery. Bad or poor performance resulting from a failure to follow warnings or instructions does not fall under the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Your bracelet is subject to wear. Certain parts and repairs are covered by the guarantee for as long as it is valid, but damage resulting from the use of non-approved accessories is not covered.
Never dismantle your bracelet, do not make any changes and do not try to repair it.
- By changing or modifying the bracelet, the manufacturer’s guarantee is voided. If your bracelet requires maintenance, you must contact Zembro customer service.
- Never take the battery apart and do not try to pierce it as it may cause an explosion or a fire.
Take the following into account when cleaning the bracelet:
- Wipe the bracelet or the charger clean with a towel.
- Clean the battery poles with a cotton pad or a towel.
- Do not use chemicals or cleaning agents. Doing so can discolour the housing of the bracelet, cause rust or result in electric shock or fire.
Use the bracelet for no means other than those for which it is intended
Doing otherwise may cause a malfunction in the bracelet.
Only have the bracelet repaired by qualified Zembro personnel.
If you have the bracelet repaired by non-qualified personnel, the bracelet may be damaged and the manufacturer’s guarantee will no longer be valid.
Be careful when using cables
- When you connect the charger cable to the bracelet, you must connect the cable to the correct side of the bracelet.
- If you connect the cable forcefully or incorrectly, it can result in damage to the multifunctional connection or other parts of the bracelet.
Do not distribute copyright-protected material.
Do not distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the content owners. Doing so can infringe upon copyright legislation. The manufacturer is not liable for legal problems caused by the user’s illegal use of copyright-protected material.
Malware and viruses
Follow these user tips to protect your bracelet against malware and viruses. If you do not follow these tips, it can lead to damage or loss of data, which may not be covered by the guarantee.
- Do not download unknown software or applications.
- Do not visit websites you do not trust.
- Install anti-virus programmes on your computer and regularly check for infections.
Correct disposal of this product
(Electric and electronic device waste)
(Applicable in countries where different types of waste are collected separately)
This image on a product, accessories or documentation indicates that the product and the electronic accessories (such as the charger and USB cable) may not be disposed of in household waste. To prevent damage to the environment or human health through uncontrolled waste disposal, these articles must be recycled in a responsible manner that promotes the sustainable reuse of source materials.
Household users must make contact with the store where they purchased this product or with the council in which they live to learn how these articles can be recycled in an environmentally friendly manner.
Business users must make contact with their supplier and consult the General Terms and Conditions of the purchase agreement. This product and its electronic accessories may not be mixed with other company waste when disposed of.
Correct handling of a used battery from this product
(Applicable in countries where different types of waste are collected separately)
This image on the battery, instructions or packaging indicates that when the battery in the product reaches the end of its lifespan, it may not be disposed of with other household waste. The chemical symbols Hg, Cd or Pb indicate that the mercury, cadmium or lead content in the battery is higher than the reference levels stipulated in Guideline 2006/66/EC. If the used battery is not processed in the right manner, these materials may be dangerous to human health or the environment.
To protect natural resources and to promote the reuse of materials, we ask you to separate used batteries from other sorts of waste and present them for recycling at the free collection points for batteries.
Specific material and specific services that are made available by this device are the property of third parties and are protected by copyright law, patents, trademarks and/or other legislation related to intellectual property rights. Such content and services are only provided for your personal, non-commercial use. It is forbidden to use materials or services in a manner that is not permitted by the owner of the materials or the supplier of the service. Without imposing on any previously specified rights, it is forbidden to alter, copy, republish, upload, place on the internet, send, sell, reproduce in any derivative from, exploit or distribute, in any medium or in any manner, any material or services that are displayed via this device, except with express permission from the affected material owner or service supplier.
‘THIRD PARTY MATERIAL AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS ARE. ZEMBRO AND/OR UEST GIVE NO GUARANTEE IN REGARD TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ZEMBRO AND/OR UEST EXPRESSLY DENY ANY IMPLIED GUARANTEE, EXCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO GUARANTEES OF SALEABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. ZEMBRO AND/OR UEST DO NOT GIVE ANY GUARANTEE RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, VALIDITY, CURRENCY, LEGALITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL OR ANY SERVICE THAT IS MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS DEVICE, AND ZEMBRO AND/OR UEST CAN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LAWYER’S FEES, EXPENSES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM, OR IS IN RELATION TO, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIAL OR ANY SERVICE, BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, NOT EVEN WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE CHANCE OF SUCH DAMAGE.’
Services from third parties can at any moment be ended by ZEMBRO/UEST and ZEMBRO and UEST give no guarantee that any material or service will be available during any specific period. Material and services are provided by third parties via networks and sending facilities over which ZEMBRO and/or UEST have no control. Without limiting the generality of this disclaimer, ZEMBRO and/or UEST expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability in relation to any interruption or suspension of any material or any service that is made available via this device.
ZEMBRO AND/OR UEST are neither responsible nor liable for customer service relating to the material or the services directly directed at the suppliers of the material or the services.